Here’s the Giro d’Italia for your diary with all stages listed along with a rating for their likely importance to the race or potential for action.
The calendar keeps proving popular for each grand tour. It lists each stage along with the distance plus a stellar rating to indicate the strategic importance or likely entertainment.
Here’s the URL to copy-paste for your diary:
An iCal is a calendar file that you can store on your phone or electronic diary like Outlook. There are several ways to get this on to your computer or phone.
- If you use MacOS copy the URL… and open the Calendar app. Then got to File > New Calendar Subscription…) and paste in the link and you’re done
- iPhone/iPad users should hold down a finger here , wait for the pop up message and select “Copy”. Then on your device go to Settings > Accounts and Passwords > Add account > Other > Add Subscribed Calendar and paste in the URL
- If you use Microsoft Outlook, copy the URL and then go to Tools > Account Settings > Internet Calendars and paste the URL to subscribe. In each case when the calendar is updated with a date change or an event is cancelled your software will upload the new data
- Google users can click on the Google logo on the bottom right corner of the calendar below
- Alerts are turned off in the calendar settings by default but to be safe think about turning off the alarm in your calendar settings to avoid any nocturnal notifications
- Stages are listed as “all day events” so they don’t clutter up your actual diary but in case you need to know so you can keep slots clear during May then each stage finish is forecast to finish at 5.15pm CEST
If you want more info on the route and more, see inrng.com/giro.
If you like this and want one with every pro race for the whole season then go to inrng.com/calendar