≡ Menu

Supporter Kit

With the Giro around the corner, a quick rattle of the collection tin because all sales of supporter kit really do help. Now the jersey is cheaper than ever as Prendas Ciclismo have knocked £5 off the price and if you’re outside the UK the exchange rate can help more too.

As ever sales revenue is split between the shop and this site and this helps keep the wheels turning here.

Caps are a classic and what you see is what you get, these are cotton caps made in Italy. The price is £7.50 (about $9.70 / €9) plus postage which depends on the destination. To get your hands on one visit the prendas.co.uk shop.

Supporter jerseys are £49.95 (roughly $64 / €59) plus postage. They’re light for summer, a classic road jersey with an extra zipped pocket on the rear. They’re made by Italy’s Santini and the Prendas website has all the info with details on sizing and more.

INRNG socks

The supporter socks are black and have a 75mm medium high cuff. They’re comfortable and durable, the kind you can wear with ordinary shoes if you wanted and made in Italy from Coolmax and Lycra from Prendas Ciclismo at the price of £6.95 (about $9 / €8).

Cap in hand donation
You get some fun kit and it helps. The sales revenue is split between Prendas and me meaning you get some new gear but also help support this year, whether it’s having someone to read the Giro or UCI rulebook so you don’t have to, easing travel expenses for recon rides to enable accurate stage previews or essentials like paying for hosting and bandwidth for this website.

If you’re thinking of making a purchase but unsure of the size or something else do phone or email Mick and Andy at Prendas Ciclismo, it’s an online shop backed by two cycling enthusiasts who offer friendly, personal advice.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased kit already.

• BC Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 10:08 am

Just a few more caps as a small show of my appreciation for all your efforts. I have too many items of club kit already, but can wear caps under a crash helmet and give a few away to friends.

• noel Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 10:39 am

was hoping a few of my socks would have worn through by now so I could reload, but they’re just too good quality!

• noel Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 10:42 am

suggestion for next time… different base colours or bibshorts or long sleeved jersey so those of us who have the current offering can add without duplicating…

• The Inner Ring Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 10:51 am

I like the idea so people can have something new, will look into it with Prendas but for now there’s nothing in the works.

• Colly Murray Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 5:08 pm

Have all the kit, would love bibshorts…. #justsayin

• RayG Thursday, 4 May 2017, 12:22 am

+1 (or maybe even two)

• ZigaK Monday, 8 May 2017, 6:03 am

+1 for bibshorts

• Ecky Thump Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 10:46 am

No Inrng tee shirts?

• The Inner Ring Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 10:51 am

Not planned but maybe an idea to explore, will look into it.

• Simon Thursday, 4 May 2017, 11:33 pm

UK company Rapanui (http://rapanuiclothing.com/) offer custom t-shirt printing, I found out about them via the Cycling Podcast range. Very good ethical & environmental credentials too.

• pudigas Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 1:46 pm

+100000

Would love some Inrng tee shirts!

• skiddley Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 2:44 pm

+1 TEEEEEEEE’s

• Chris J Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 2:46 pm

I’d also buy a tshirt, if one was available. Plain black with the logo would be great.

• Thane Phillips Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 4:19 pm

++++ on T-shirts

• Colly Murray Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 5:08 pm

+1 T-shirts

• Yodi Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 6:15 pm

T shirt +99999

• kasoli Thursday, 4 May 2017, 6:20 am

+ many on a t shirt please! (I’d love to get a jersey, but I prefer something not black for visibility.)

• Dylan Thursday, 4 May 2017, 11:39 am

+1 on the t shirt idea..is anyone else sensing a pattern here? ☺

• Tighe Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 11:12 am

Just purchased a jersey – good design and more than happy to support the quality of writing, humour and insight – the comments are often good reading too….

• Anonymous Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 11:35 am

One of the nicest looking “stealth” jerseys I must say.

• R_GoWin Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 11:48 am

I don’t want any kit, but would like to donate to this excellent blog. How can I do that?

• noel Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 2:37 pm

you can buy me some kit!

• Anonymous Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 2:59 pm

Agreed! Would be happy to donate but don’t need the goods. Please advise.

• Larry T Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 5:04 pm

• Ian Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 12:16 pm

Hi Inrng – Happy to support in this way. I know that this has previously been discussed in terms of a regular donation / tip jar etc. I wondered if you’d considered setting up a Patreon site / offer which would enable those of us who want to make regular donations to do so. You could set it at different levels and I’m sure you could generate a regular income through this subscription model that would quickly enable you to keep the wheels turning. Just a thought.

• Harry edwards Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 1:47 pm

Already have a jersey, socks and a cap but think it may well be time for another pair of socks!

• Richard S Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 6:29 pm

It’s a handsome jersey. I plan on getting one though because my club kit is blue and red I’ll look like a bruise with it on. Maybe I can pretend I’m in a leaders jersey…

• Othersteve Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 8:28 pm

New world residents no excuses, Prendas is shipping to Canada and the US for no extra charge for orders over 50 Euros or pounds!

• The Inner Ring Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 8:29 pm

Thanks for sharing the good news. 🙂

• Michael B Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 9:45 pm

The jersey is great, not as stealth as it looks in this pic either as the back is colour flecked and stands out nicely. Big thumbs up on the design.

• Ablindeye Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 10:06 pm

Thoroughly enjoyed dusting down my Inrng jersey for spring the other day, after a bit of clement weather, and finally losing the “Christmas” weight. It really is a striking design and beautifully crafted by Prendas.

• Elle Wednesday, 3 May 2017, 10:54 pm

Way ahead of you! Stocked up on socks (great for winter running under full-length tracksters too) . I vote yes to T-shirts too – including women’s cuts à la Cycling Podcast please?

• Chris Howard Thursday, 4 May 2017, 2:46 am

2 Caps ordered! Thanks very much for such a great site grabbing some supporters kit is the least I can do!

• Peter Thursday, 4 May 2017, 6:34 am

I SOOO did not need another jersey. But I SOOOO want to support this blog. So I just went ahead and ordered it today. It really is a handsome garment (I have one already) and it looks great on the road and the colors work great for visibility and I SOOOO don’t need any more kit.

But I want Inner Ring to blossom more than I want to reduce my kit. So until a tip jar starts up, my great thanks to the boys at Prendas and my cheerful support of the blog by wearing kit.

With a smile,

• Steppings Thursday, 4 May 2017, 10:53 am

Glad your getting a “cut” Mt INRNG, together with those great guys at Prendas. I know you play down your contribution to this site but honestly I have never believed that. Still convinced you must have a full time team of staff to put this together! Great looking kit by the way.

• Paul Jakma Thursday, 4 May 2017, 3:34 pm

I’d also prefer a tip jar option. Jersey looks nice, but… made from petroleum – sorry. Socks seem to be too. 🙁

• ZigaK Monday, 8 May 2017, 6:07 am

Look at it as a carbon sequestration, you’ll be wearing it long time.
      🙂

• The Tashkent Error Thursday, 4 May 2017, 4:40 pm

white kit, pretty please!

• Maglia Nera Thursday, 4 May 2017, 9:31 pm

Just ordered some socks. As everyone is suggesting/ requesting, a woman’s jersey would be great for your female supporters. Or, as someone said above, a women’s t-shirt. It’s hard to get a good fit with a men’s jersey.

• Ecky Thump Thursday, 4 May 2017, 9:59 pm

Ordered socks yesterday and they arrived this morning.
    I think Peter Sagan must have been the postman.
    Thanks Prendas.

• Prendas Ciclismo Friday, 5 May 2017, 4:32 pm

Many thanks to those who have bought INRNG items from us. Much appreciate too the kind comments re the quality/design of the products. We take on board what y’all say about additions to the range but would just like to point out that we are not an INRNG “Concept Store” and have other many other products in our range, all of which need to be funded.
    Custom orders such as the INRNG items all have quite a large minimum order requirement so there’s a limit to the amount of capital we can tie up. However………
    T-Shirts…..be careful what you wish for!

• Andrew S Saturday, 6 May 2017, 9:01 pm

Would have bought some but no small, medium or larges left! Unless im looking in tbe wrong place. Gutted as would happily support this awesome website

• The Inner Ring Monday, 8 May 2017, 9:55 am

It looks like the reminder here did its job… and caused a run on the stock. Sorry you couldn’t get something this time but thanks for trying.

• Pontus Monday, 8 May 2017, 1:44 am

The Jersey sold out so damn fast…can we please get a second batch of, at least, the most regular sizes?

• Andy Storey Thursday, 18 May 2017, 10:42 am

Dear INRNG readers

I am delighted to announced that we have now finalised the design for the INRNG supports t-shirt and the production process will commence within days. You can expect stock to be available around the end of June.

If you wish to sign up for a stock notification, you can do this on the page linked above. When the product arrives into stock we will inform you and then delete your email address immediately.

Rest assured that the email address you provide us with will ONLY be used for this purpose (it’s separate from our regular sales newsletter) and will not be passed onto any third parties.

Kind Regards