Do you enjoy this site? It’s read by intelligent cycling fans with currently well over half a million page loads per month.
There is space on here for one advert, see the box on the top right occupied by the ad for Trek as an example.
What do you get? The specification is as follows:
- An exclusive 240 x 240 pixel ad across all pages on the classic and mobile version
- It’s your space for static or dynamic content
- Content can be rotated as often as you like
- The RSS and email feed gets a “sponsored by” footer with your logo
- Monthly booking is preferred, longer periods available
- An advertorial message on the blog and Twitter to say thanks for sponsoring
Who do you reach?
- Over one hundred thousand readers in USA, UK, Australia and Canada, then various European nations
- More than 40,000 followers on Twitter
- 10,000 subscribers via RSS and email
- You get publicity and reach but you’re also supporting this blog and providing a tailwind to keep it on the move
- This is a blog but the site is popular and comes with costs like with photo accounts, web hosting, hefty bandwith usage and more
- Funding helps with recon for race previews plus keeps the writer in coffee and bike clothing
If you or your business are interested and would like to learn more or make a booking, please get in touch by email and we’ll take things from there.
Dirk Hofman might hog the space above but past sponsors are all reputable names rather than ambush marketeers.