Do you enjoy this site? It’s read by intelligent cycling fans with currently over half a million page loads per month.
There is space on here for one advert, see the box on the top right occupied by the ad for Seven Cycles, a recent sponsor.
What do you get? The specification is as follows:
- A 240x240px ad across all pages
- It’s your space for static or dynamic content
- Content can be rotated as often as you like
- The RSS and email feed gets a “sponsored by” footer with your branding
- Monthly booking is preferred, longer periods available
- An advertorial message on the blog and Twitter to say thanks for sponsoring
Who do you reach?
- Over half a million page loads a month
- More than 25,000 followers on Twitter
- 4,000 subscribers via RSS and email
- English-speaking readers in USA, UK, Australia and Canada, then various European nations
If you or your business are interested and would like to learn more or make a booking, please get in touch by email and we’ll take things from there.
Dirk Hofman might hog the space above but past sponsors include Ride Cycle Review, Selle Italia, Competitive Cyclist, NeilPryde Bikes, Strada Wheels and Seven Cycles, all reputable names rather than ambush marketeers.