Do you enjoy this site? It’s read by intelligent cycling fans with currently well over half a million page loads per month, a number that keeps on growing.
There is space on here for one advert. The ad space for May is booked with a new sponsor timed for the Giro. But the summer of cycling continues and
June and July are is available.
What do you get? See the box on the top right occupied by the ad for Seven Cycles, a recent sponsor. The specification is as follows:
- A 240x240px ad across all pages
- It’s your space for static or dynamic content
- Content can be rotated as often as you like
- The RSS and email feed gets a “sponsored by” footer with your branding
- Monthly booking is preferred, longer periods available
- An advertorial message on the blog and Twitter to say thanks for sponsoring
Above all you get to support this blog. There are tech costs, photo accounts and more. Just as a bicycle needs to move forward to stay up, this site needs income to keep going.
Who do you reach?
- 100,000 unique users and 550,000 page loads a month coming for pro cycling news, comment and chat
- More than 29,000 followers on Twitter
- 4,400 subscribers via RSS and email
- English-speaking readers in USA, UK, Australia and Canada, then various European nations
Past sponsors include Ride Cycle Review, Selle Italia, Competitive Cyclist, NeilPryde Bikes, Strada Wheels and Seven Cycles.
If you or your business are interested and would like to learn more or make a booking, please get in touch by email and we’ll take things from there.