Do you enjoy this site? It’s read by hundreds of thousands of intelligent cycling fans every month with currently about half a million page loads per month.
There is space on here for one advert, see the box on the top right occupied by the spoof Dirk Hofman ad
What do you get? The specification is as follows:
- 240×240 pixel space across all pages
- It’s your space for static or dynamic content
- Content can be rotated as often as you like
- The RSS and email feed gets a “sponsored by” footer with your branding
- Monthly booking is preferred, longer periods available
- An advertorial message on the blog and Twitter to say thanks for sponsoring
Who do you reach?
- About 500,000 page loads per month
- over 25,000 followers on Twitter
- over 4,000 subscribers via RSS and email
- English-speaking readers in USA, UK, Australia and Canada, then various European nations
If you or your business are interested and would like to learn more or make a booking, please get in touch by email and we’ll take things from there.
Dirk Hofman might hog the space above but past sponsors include reputable names like Ride Cycle Review, Selle Italia, Competitive Cyclist, NeilPryde Bikes, Strada Wheels and Seven Cycles.
* Dirk Hofman is a Belgian company selling motorhomes but seemingly with a crafty line in ambush marketing. A sign appears at a lot of bike races, flashing as the riders go by for publicity